Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Snapper Pro S200xt (S200XTBVE2861)
The S200xt is equipped to ride for a full day of work with impressive features and premium components. Available with our iCD™ Cutting System deck in 61" and 72" cutting widths, the S200xt will cut your big jobs down to size. This machine delivers maximum performance and productivity.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 6" in 0.25" increments.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Integrated Transmissions: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400® Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ engine provides increased horsepower and more torque.
- Smooth Controls: Pillow block bearing on control mounts make for long lasting smooth, precision control.
- Cylinders: 2
- Drive: Axle: 1.375 Tapered
- Horsepower: 28 gross hp
- Make: Vanguard™ 810cc EFI
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9" mounted cooling fans
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6-6.5 in
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12 in
- Frame: Rail: 2" x 2", 7-gauge
- Dry Weight: 1190
- Height Range: Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5" - 6.0"
- Overall Length: 79"
- Overall Width: Deflector down/up: 76" / 63"
- Belt: Custom 5V belt with Kevlar™ cords
- Control: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clucth safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Cutting Width: 61"
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 gal.
- Ground Speed: 0-10 MPH. Reverse 0-5 MPH
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake: Internal Transaxle
- Product Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with excellent impact resistance and oustanding salt and U.V. protection
- Seat: Package: Premium adjustable seat with art rests ; Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt - Standard, 165-degree foldable
- Spindle: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Warranty: Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty ; Balance of Machine - 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days."
- Standard PTO: Switch - Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 28 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 24 x 12-12; Caster: 13 x 6-6.5 Flat-Free
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch